Ceske Budejovice vs 1. FC Brno

Czech Republic Synot liga

Ceske Budejovice vs 1. FC Brno Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 15:00

Czech Republic Synot liga

Ceske Budejovice

Ceske Budejovice

Czech Republic Synot liga

 1. FC Brno

1. FC Brno

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 15:00

34%

Ceske Budejovice Wins

39%

Draw

27%

1. FC Brno Wins

X

Full Time Tip

44%

Under 2,5 Goals

56%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

24%

Half Time Home Win

45%

Half Time Draw

32%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

66%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.81

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Ceske Budejovice vs 1. FC Brno

Time: 15:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Czech Republic Synot liga

For the game between Ceske Budejovice vs 1. FC Brno on 11/4/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Ceske Budejovice has a 34% probability to win, 39% probability to draw and has a 27% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 44% and over 2.5 score probability is 56%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Ceske Budejovice vs 1. FC Brno is 2.81. Half time porbability for Ceske Budejovice is 24%, Half Time draw probability is 45, and Half Time probability for 1. FC Brno is 32. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Ceske Budejovice vs 1. FC Brno is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Tochigi SC vs Sagamihara

11/4/2021 8:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Irapuato vs Canoneros Marina

11/4/2021 2:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

CD Covadonga vs CD Guijuelo

11/4/2021 13:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Junior de Managua vs CD Walter Ferretti

11/4/2021 4:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Municipal Liberia vs AD Carmelita

11/4/2021 23:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Mount Gravatt vs Western Spirit

11/4/2021 10:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Sevilla Atletico vs UD Tamaraceite

11/4/2021 12:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

PE Sant Jordi vs Alcudia

11/4/2021 19:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Itupiranga-PA vs Tapajos-PA

11/4/2021 22:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Juve Stabia vs Catanzaro

11/4/2021 16:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions