Central & Western vs North District

Hong Kong Second Division

Central & Western vs North District Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 8:30

Hong Kong Second Division

Central & Western

Central & Western

Hong Kong Second Division

 North District

North District

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 8:30

26%

Central & Western Wins

42%

Draw

33%

North District Wins

X

Full Time Tip

25%

Under 2,5 Goals

75%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

24%

Half Time Home Win

7%

Half Time Draw

69%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

92%

Both Team To Score - Yes

8%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

68%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.5

Handicap Tip

4 - 4

Correct Score

3.75

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Central & Western vs North District

Time: 8:30 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Hong Kong Second Division

For the game between Central & Western vs North District on 11/4/2021 at 8:30 we calculated that Central & Western has a 26% probability to win, 42% probability to draw and has a 33% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 4 - 4, also under 2.5 score probability is 25% and over 2.5 score probability is 75%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Central & Western vs North District is 3.75. Half time porbability for Central & Western is 24%, Half Time draw probability is 7, and Half Time probability for North District is 69. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Central & Western vs North District is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 8 and YES-BTTS 92. Handicap Prediction for this game is 68%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Juve Stabia vs Catanzaro

11/4/2021 16:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Tigres UANL vs Club America

11/4/2021 5:05
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Monopoli vs Paganese Calcio

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Slaven Belupo vs NK Osijek

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Rangers FC vs Hibernian FC

11/4/2021 17:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Sevilla Atletico vs UD Tamaraceite

11/4/2021 12:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Merelinense FC vs SC Mirandela

11/4/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

OGC Nice vs Stade Reims

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Cuarte Industrial vs Belchite 97

11/4/2021 12:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

GD Fontinhas vs Oriental Dragon

11/4/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions