Castanhal-PA vs Bragantino-PA

Brazil Campeonato Paraense

Castanhal-PA vs Bragantino-PA Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 16:00

Brazil Campeonato Paraense

Castanhal-PA

Castanhal-PA

Brazil Campeonato Paraense

 Bragantino-PA

Bragantino-PA

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 16:00

39%

Castanhal-PA Wins

32%

Draw

30%

Bragantino-PA Wins

1

Full Time Tip

85%

Under 2,5 Goals

15%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

37%

Half Time Home Win

37%

Half Time Draw

26%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

35%

Both Team To Score - Yes

65%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

0.75

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Castanhal-PA vs Bragantino-PA

Time: 16:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Brazil Campeonato Paraense

For the game between Castanhal-PA vs Bragantino-PA on 11/4/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Castanhal-PA has a 39% probability to win, 32% probability to draw and has a 30% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 85% and over 2.5 score probability is 15%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Castanhal-PA vs Bragantino-PA is 0.75. Half time porbability for Castanhal-PA is 37%, Half Time draw probability is 37, and Half Time probability for Bragantino-PA is 26. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Castanhal-PA vs Bragantino-PA is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 65 and YES-BTTS 35. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


CD Cardassar vs CE Constancia

11/4/2021 19:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

ASPL 2000 vs Petite Riviere Noire

11/4/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Castanhal-PA vs Bragantino-PA

11/4/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Real Madriz vs Managua FC

11/4/2021 4:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Brisbane Strikers vs Logan Lightning

11/4/2021 11:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

UD Collerense vs CD Andratx

11/4/2021 19:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Real Esteli vs Juventus Managua

11/4/2021 4:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Cherno More Varna vs Levski Sofia

11/4/2021 19:45
0 - 0

X

View Tip

CD Genova vs SD Portmany

11/4/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

PE Sant Jordi vs Alcudia

11/4/2021 19:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions