Caldas SC vs Loures

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

Caldas SC vs Loures Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 19:15

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

Caldas SC

Caldas SC

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

 Loures

Loures

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 19:15

27%

Caldas SC Wins

33%

Draw

40%

Loures Wins

2

Full Time Tip

54%

Under 2,5 Goals

46%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

48%

Half Time Home Win

43%

Half Time Draw

9%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

45%

Both Team To Score - Yes

55%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.30

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Caldas SC vs Loures

Time: 19:15 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

For the game between Caldas SC vs Loures on 11/4/2021 at 19:15 we calculated that Caldas SC has a 27% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 40% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 54% and over 2.5 score probability is 46%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Caldas SC vs Loures is 2.30. Half time porbability for Caldas SC is 48%, Half Time draw probability is 43, and Half Time probability for Loures is 9. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Caldas SC vs Loures is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 55 and YES-BTTS 45. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


UD Collerense vs CD Andratx

11/4/2021 19:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Ceske Budejovice vs 1. FC Brno

11/4/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Atletico Camioneros vs Desamparados

11/4/2021 21:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Halmstads BK vs BK Hacken

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Brusque FC-SC vs Hercilio Luz-SC

11/4/2021 1:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

KOZAF vs Etoile Filante

11/4/2021 19:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Junior de Managua vs CD Walter Ferretti

11/4/2021 4:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Schalke 04 vs FC Augsburg

11/4/2021 16:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Bumamuru vs Rukinzo FC

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Pistoiese vs AC Renate

11/4/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions