CD Plaza Amador vs Herrera FC

Panama Football League

CD Plaza Amador vs Herrera FC Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 3:00

Panama Football League

CD Plaza Amador

CD Plaza Amador

Panama Football League

 Herrera FC

Herrera FC

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 3:00

39%

CD Plaza Amador Wins

34%

Draw

27%

Herrera FC Wins

1

Full Time Tip

70%

Under 2,5 Goals

30%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

39%

Half Time Home Win

35%

Half Time Draw

27%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

36%

Both Team To Score - Yes

64%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for CD Plaza Amador vs Herrera FC

Time: 3:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Panama Football League

For the game between CD Plaza Amador vs Herrera FC on 11/4/2021 at 3:00 we calculated that CD Plaza Amador has a 39% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 27% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 70% and over 2.5 score probability is 30%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between CD Plaza Amador vs Herrera FC is 1.50. Half time porbability for CD Plaza Amador is 39%, Half Time draw probability is 35, and Half Time probability for Herrera FC is 27. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between CD Plaza Amador vs Herrera FC is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 64 and YES-BTTS 36. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


CS Emelec vs LDU Quito

11/4/2021 4:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Suzuka Unlimited vs FC Osaka

11/4/2021 7:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

CE Esporles vs Ibiza Sant Rafel

11/4/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

VVV Venlo vs PSV Eindhoven

11/4/2021 15:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

CD Motagua vs Honduras Progreso

11/4/2021 4:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Merelinense FC vs SC Mirandela

11/4/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Catania vs Potenza SC

11/4/2021 16:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Machida Zelvia vs Kyoto Sanga

11/4/2021 8:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

FC Anyang vs Busan I Park

11/4/2021 10:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Dreams Metro Gallery vs Wong Tai Sin

11/4/2021 8:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions