CD Lealtad vs Coruxo FC

Spain Segunda B Grupo 1

CD Lealtad vs Coruxo FC Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 13:00

Spain Segunda B Grupo 1

CD Lealtad

CD Lealtad

Spain Segunda B Grupo 1

 Coruxo FC

Coruxo FC

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 13:00

35%

CD Lealtad Wins

36%

Draw

29%

Coruxo FC Wins

X

Full Time Tip

55%

Under 2,5 Goals

45%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

35%

Half Time Home Win

45%

Half Time Draw

20%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

65%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.25

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for CD Lealtad vs Coruxo FC

Time: 13:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Spain Segunda B Grupo 1

For the game between CD Lealtad vs Coruxo FC on 11/4/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that CD Lealtad has a 35% probability to win, 36% probability to draw and has a 29% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 55% and over 2.5 score probability is 45%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between CD Lealtad vs Coruxo FC is 2.25. Half time porbability for CD Lealtad is 35%, Half Time draw probability is 45, and Half Time probability for Coruxo FC is 20. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between CD Lealtad vs Coruxo FC is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 65%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Fermana Calcio vs FeralpiSalo

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CD Cardassar vs CE Constancia

11/4/2021 19:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Stade Rennais vs FC Nantes

11/4/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Ferriolense vs CF Soller

11/4/2021 19:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Petrolul Ploiesti vs Concordia Chiajna

11/4/2021 11:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Valentine Phoenix vs Lambton Jaffas

11/4/2021 7:30
0 - 4

2

View Tip

Vidago FC vs CDC Montalegre

11/4/2021 18:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

CD Genova vs SD Portmany

11/4/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Carpi FC vs Matelica

11/4/2021 16:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

GD Fontinhas vs Oriental Dragon

11/4/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions