CD Junior Managua U20 vs Walter Ferretti U20

Nicaragua Liga Primera U20

CD Junior Managua U20 vs Walter Ferretti U20 Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 1:00

Nicaragua Liga Primera U20

CD Junior Managua U20

CD Junior Managua U20

Nicaragua Liga Primera U20

 Walter Ferretti U20

Walter Ferretti U20

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 1:00

54%

CD Junior Managua U20 Wins

24%

Draw

22%

Walter Ferretti U20 Wins

1

Full Time Tip

50%

Under 2,5 Goals

50%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

30%

Half Time Home Win

39%

Half Time Draw

31%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

69%

Both Team To Score - Yes

31%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

54%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

2.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for CD Junior Managua U20 vs Walter Ferretti U20

Time: 1:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Nicaragua Liga Primera U20

For the game between CD Junior Managua U20 vs Walter Ferretti U20 on 11/4/2021 at 1:00 we calculated that CD Junior Managua U20 has a 54% probability to win, 24% probability to draw and has a 22% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 50% and over 2.5 score probability is 50%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between CD Junior Managua U20 vs Walter Ferretti U20 is 2.50. Half time porbability for CD Junior Managua U20 is 30%, Half Time draw probability is 39, and Half Time probability for Walter Ferretti U20 is 31. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between CD Junior Managua U20 vs Walter Ferretti U20 is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 31 and YES-BTTS 69. Handicap Prediction for this game is 54%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Lucchese Libertas vs Livorno

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Wellington Phoenix vs Western United

11/4/2021 12:05
1 - 0

1

View Tip

VVV Venlo vs PSV Eindhoven

11/4/2021 15:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Kastrioti vs FK Kukesi

11/4/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Lourinhanense vs UFC Almeirim

11/4/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Caxias-RS vs Gremio

11/4/2021 2:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Matsue City vs Veertien Mie

11/4/2021 7:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Sunshine Coast vs Gold Coast Utd

11/4/2021 9:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Real Madriz U20 vs Managua FC U20

11/4/2021 1:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

CD Binissalem vs RCD Mallorca B

11/4/2021 19:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions