CD Ibiza vs Islas

Spain Tercera Division Group 11 - Baleares

CD Ibiza vs Islas Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 13:00

Spain Tercera Division Group 11 - Baleares

CD Ibiza

CD Ibiza

Spain Tercera Division Group 11 - Baleares

Islas

Islas

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 13:00

48%

CD Ibiza Wins

27%

Draw

25%

Islas Wins

1

Full Time Tip

35%

Under 2,5 Goals

65%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

45%

Half Time Home Win

28%

Half Time Draw

27%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

72%

Both Team To Score - Yes

28%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

41%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

3.27

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for CD Ibiza vs Islas

Time: 13:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Spain Tercera Division Group 11 - Baleares

For the game between CD Ibiza vs Islas on 11/4/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that CD Ibiza has a 48% probability to win, 27% probability to draw and has a 25% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 35% and over 2.5 score probability is 65%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between CD Ibiza vs Islas is 3.27. Half time porbability for CD Ibiza is 45%, Half Time draw probability is 28, and Half Time probability for Islas is 27. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between CD Ibiza vs Islas is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 28 and YES-BTTS 72. Handicap Prediction for this game is 41%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


EI San Martin vs Union Ceares

11/4/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Maruyasu Okazaki vs Yokogawa Musashino

11/4/2021 7:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CD Cardassar vs CE Constancia

11/4/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Aris Salonica vs AEK Athens

11/4/2021 15:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Dinamo vs Auto

11/4/2021 13:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Iwaki FC vs Reinmeer Aomori FC

11/4/2021 7:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

SC Praiense vs Belenenses B

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Pedras Salgadas vs CD Cerveira

11/4/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Inter d Escaldes vs UE Engordany

11/4/2021 17:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Gold Coast Knights vs Brisbane Roar U21

11/4/2021 9:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions