CD Genova vs SD Portmany

Spain Tercera Division Group 11 - Baleares

CD Genova vs SD Portmany Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 13:00

Spain Tercera Division Group 11 - Baleares

CD Genova

CD Genova

Spain Tercera Division Group 11 - Baleares

 SD Portmany

SD Portmany

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 13:00

23%

CD Genova Wins

15%

Draw

62%

SD Portmany Wins

2

Full Time Tip

22%

Under 2,5 Goals

78%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

21%

Half Time Home Win

28%

Half Time Draw

51%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

66%

Both Team To Score - Yes

34%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

47%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

3.88

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for CD Genova vs SD Portmany

Time: 13:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Spain Tercera Division Group 11 - Baleares

For the game between CD Genova vs SD Portmany on 11/4/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that CD Genova has a 23% probability to win, 15% probability to draw and has a 62% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 22% and over 2.5 score probability is 78%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between CD Genova vs SD Portmany is 3.88. Half time porbability for CD Genova is 21%, Half Time draw probability is 28, and Half Time probability for SD Portmany is 51. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between CD Genova vs SD Portmany is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 34 and YES-BTTS 66. Handicap Prediction for this game is 47%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Dynamic Togolais vs Maranatha FC

11/4/2021 1:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Iwaki FC vs Reinmeer Aomori FC

11/4/2021 7:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Elche Ilicitano vs UD Alzira

11/4/2021 13:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Ceske Budejovice vs 1. FC Brno

11/4/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Talavera CF vs Inter de Madrid

11/4/2021 13:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

AD Parla vs Flat Earth FC

11/4/2021 12:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Pobla de Mafumet vs CE Banyoles

11/4/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Mount Gravatt vs Western Spirit

11/4/2021 10:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

B36 Torshavn vs Vikingur Gota

11/4/2021 1:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Polideportivo Cacereno vs Montijo

11/4/2021 13:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions