CD Badajoz vs Real Madrid B

Spain Segunda B Grupo 5

CD Badajoz vs Real Madrid B Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 13:00

Spain Segunda B Grupo 5

CD Badajoz

CD Badajoz

Spain Segunda B Grupo 5

 Real Madrid B

Real Madrid B

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 13:00

35%

CD Badajoz Wins

25%

Draw

40%

Real Madrid B Wins

2

Full Time Tip

40%

Under 2,5 Goals

60%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

37%

Half Time Home Win

49%

Half Time Draw

14%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

68%

Both Team To Score - Yes

32%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

3.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for CD Badajoz vs Real Madrid B

Time: 13:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Spain Segunda B Grupo 5

For the game between CD Badajoz vs Real Madrid B on 11/4/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that CD Badajoz has a 35% probability to win, 25% probability to draw and has a 40% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 40% and over 2.5 score probability is 60%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between CD Badajoz vs Real Madrid B is 3.00. Half time porbability for CD Badajoz is 37%, Half Time draw probability is 49, and Half Time probability for Real Madrid B is 14. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between CD Badajoz vs Real Madrid B is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 32 and YES-BTTS 68. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


CD Ferriolense vs CF Soller

11/4/2021 19:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Turris Neapolis vs Ternana Calcio

11/4/2021 16:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

CE Carroi vs UE Sant Julia

11/4/2021 12:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Pedras Salgadas vs CD Cerveira

11/4/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

CF Villanovense vs Atletico Baleares

11/4/2021 13:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

SC Praiense vs Belenenses B

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Leca FC vs Amarante

11/4/2021 13:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Vidago FC vs CDC Montalegre

11/4/2021 18:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Inter d Escaldes vs UE Engordany

11/4/2021 17:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Sambenedettese vs Cesena

11/4/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions