CAFESSA Jalisco vs Pioneros de Cancun

Mexico Liga Premier Serie A

CAFESSA Jalisco vs Pioneros de Cancun Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 2:30

Mexico Liga Premier Serie A

CAFESSA Jalisco

CAFESSA Jalisco

Mexico Liga Premier Serie A

 Pioneros de Cancun

Pioneros de Cancun

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 2:30

37%

CAFESSA Jalisco Wins

30%

Draw

33%

Pioneros de Cancun Wins

1

Full Time Tip

60%

Under 2,5 Goals

40%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

34%

Half Time Home Win

45%

Half Time Draw

21%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

37%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for CAFESSA Jalisco vs Pioneros de Cancun

Time: 2:30 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Mexico Liga Premier Serie A

For the game between CAFESSA Jalisco vs Pioneros de Cancun on 11/4/2021 at 2:30 we calculated that CAFESSA Jalisco has a 37% probability to win, 30% probability to draw and has a 33% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 60% and over 2.5 score probability is 40%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between CAFESSA Jalisco vs Pioneros de Cancun is 2.00. Half time porbability for CAFESSA Jalisco is 34%, Half Time draw probability is 45, and Half Time probability for Pioneros de Cancun is 21. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between CAFESSA Jalisco vs Pioneros de Cancun is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 37%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Sporting Gijon B vs Pontevedra

11/4/2021 13:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

SS Cavese vs Teramo Calcio

11/4/2021 13:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Pistoiese vs AC Renate

11/4/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Sevilla Atletico vs UD Tamaraceite

11/4/2021 12:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Platense (HON) vs CD Real Sociedad

11/4/2021 2:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Sambenedettese vs Cesena

11/4/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

USC Paredes vs CD Trofense

11/4/2021 13:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Valentine Phoenix vs Lambton Jaffas

11/4/2021 7:30
0 - 4

2

View Tip

Juve Stabia vs Catanzaro

11/4/2021 16:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Sturm Graz vs WSG Wattens

11/4/2021 15:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions