Burnley vs Newcastle United

England Premier League

Burnley vs Newcastle United Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 14:00

England Premier League

Burnley

Burnley

England Premier League

 Newcastle United

Newcastle United

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 14:00

28%

Burnley Wins

48%

Draw

24%

Newcastle United Wins

X

Full Time Tip

60%

Under 2,5 Goals

40%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

24%

Half Time Home Win

55%

Half Time Draw

21%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

72%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Burnley vs Newcastle United

Time: 14:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: England Premier League

For the game between Burnley vs Newcastle United on 11/4/2021 at 14:00 we calculated that Burnley has a 28% probability to win, 48% probability to draw and has a 24% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 60% and over 2.5 score probability is 40%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Burnley vs Newcastle United is 2.00. Half time porbability for Burnley is 24%, Half Time draw probability is 55, and Half Time probability for Newcastle United is 21. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Burnley vs Newcastle United is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 72%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


AS Saint vs Etienne

11/4/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Sambenedettese vs Cesena

11/4/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Real Esteli vs Juventus Managua

11/4/2021 4:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Sevilla Atletico vs UD Tamaraceite

11/4/2021 12:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Rivers United vs Enyimba

11/4/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Montedio Yamagata vs Albirex Niigata

11/4/2021 8:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

FC Gifu vs Azul Claro Numazu

11/4/2021 10:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

YSCC vs Kagoshima United

11/4/2021 7:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

CD Badajoz vs Real Madrid B

11/4/2021 13:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Real SC vs Sporting Lisboa B

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions