Brisbane Strikers vs Logan Lightning

Australia Npl Queensland

Brisbane Strikers vs Logan Lightning Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 11:00

Australia Npl Queensland

Brisbane Strikers

Brisbane Strikers

Australia Npl Queensland

 Logan Lightning

Logan Lightning

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 11:00

30%

Brisbane Strikers Wins

32%

Draw

38%

Logan Lightning Wins

2

Full Time Tip

76%

Under 2,5 Goals

24%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

29%

Half Time Home Win

44%

Half Time Draw

28%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

31%

Both Team To Score - Yes

69%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

38%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

1.20

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Brisbane Strikers vs Logan Lightning

Time: 11:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Australia Npl Queensland

For the game between Brisbane Strikers vs Logan Lightning on 11/4/2021 at 11:00 we calculated that Brisbane Strikers has a 30% probability to win, 32% probability to draw and has a 38% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 76% and over 2.5 score probability is 24%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Brisbane Strikers vs Logan Lightning is 1.20. Half time porbability for Brisbane Strikers is 29%, Half Time draw probability is 44, and Half Time probability for Logan Lightning is 28. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Brisbane Strikers vs Logan Lightning is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 69 and YES-BTTS 31. Handicap Prediction for this game is 38%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


Wellington Phoenix vs Western United

11/4/2021 12:05
1 - 0

1

View Tip

CE Carroi vs UE Sant Julia

11/4/2021 12:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

CD Genova vs SD Portmany

11/4/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

AC d Escaldes vs FC Santa Coloma

11/4/2021 12:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Brisbane Knights vs Bayside United

11/4/2021 8:00
4 - 3

1

View Tip

UD Collerense vs CD Andratx

11/4/2021 19:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

CD Cardassar vs CE Constancia

11/4/2021 19:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Cherno More Varna vs Levski Sofia

11/4/2021 19:45
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Paragominas FC-PA vs Gaviao Kyikateje-PA

11/4/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

ASPL 2000 vs Petite Riviere Noire

11/4/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions