Blacktown City vs Mt Druitt Rangers

Australia NPL NSW 1

Blacktown City vs Mt Druitt Rangers Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 8:00

Australia NPL NSW 1

Blacktown City

Blacktown City

Australia NPL NSW 1

 Mt Druitt Rangers

Mt Druitt Rangers

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 8:00

52%

Blacktown City Wins

34%

Draw

14%

Mt Druitt Rangers Wins

1

Full Time Tip

23%

Under 2,5 Goals

77%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

40%

Half Time Home Win

48%

Half Time Draw

13%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

71%

Both Team To Score - Yes

29%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

47%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

3.83

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Blacktown City vs Mt Druitt Rangers

Time: 8:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Australia NPL NSW 1

For the game between Blacktown City vs Mt Druitt Rangers on 11/4/2021 at 8:00 we calculated that Blacktown City has a 52% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 14% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 23% and over 2.5 score probability is 77%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Blacktown City vs Mt Druitt Rangers is 3.83. Half time porbability for Blacktown City is 40%, Half Time draw probability is 48, and Half Time probability for Mt Druitt Rangers is 13. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Blacktown City vs Mt Druitt Rangers is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 29 and YES-BTTS 71. Handicap Prediction for this game is 47%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Mito HollyHock vs Ryukyu

11/4/2021 8:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Stade Rennais vs FC Nantes

11/4/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Paragominas FC-PA vs Gaviao Kyikateje-PA

11/4/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Cuarte Industrial vs Belchite 97

11/4/2021 12:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

CD Ferriolense vs CF Soller

11/4/2021 19:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Leca FC vs Amarante

11/4/2021 13:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Caldas SC vs Loures

11/4/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Vorskla vs FC Lviv

11/4/2021 14:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

APIA Tigers vs Marconi Stallions

11/4/2021 8:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

CD Irapuato vs Canoneros Marina

11/4/2021 2:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions