Belgrano Cordoba vs CA Atlanta

Argentina Nacional B

Belgrano Cordoba vs CA Atlanta Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 1:05

Argentina Nacional B

Belgrano Cordoba

Belgrano Cordoba

Argentina Nacional B

 CA Atlanta

CA Atlanta

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 1:05

29%

Belgrano Cordoba Wins

22%

Draw

49%

CA Atlanta Wins

2

Full Time Tip

40%

Under 2,5 Goals

60%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

20%

Half Time Home Win

26%

Half Time Draw

54%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

53%

Both Team To Score - Yes

47%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

49%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

3.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Belgrano Cordoba vs CA Atlanta

Time: 1:05 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Argentina Nacional B

For the game between Belgrano Cordoba vs CA Atlanta on 11/4/2021 at 1:05 we calculated that Belgrano Cordoba has a 29% probability to win, 22% probability to draw and has a 49% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 40% and over 2.5 score probability is 60%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Belgrano Cordoba vs CA Atlanta is 3.00. Half time porbability for Belgrano Cordoba is 20%, Half Time draw probability is 26, and Half Time probability for CA Atlanta is 54. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Belgrano Cordoba vs CA Atlanta is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 47 and YES-BTTS 53. Handicap Prediction for this game is 49%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


ASVP vs Savanne

11/4/2021 15:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Alma Fano vs Modena FC

11/4/2021 16:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

An Giang vs Binh Phuoc

11/4/2021 11:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Olimpia Asuncion vs 12 de Octubre

11/4/2021 3:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Yangju Citizen vs Hwaseong FC

11/4/2021 8:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Slavia Praha B vs Povltavska FA

11/4/2021 11:15
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Lorca Deportiva vs CD Marino

11/4/2021 12:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Pistoiese vs AC Renate

11/4/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Shatin SA vs Hoi King

11/4/2021 10:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

CD Marathon vs Lobos UPNFM

11/4/2021 0:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions