Aris Salonica vs AEK Athens

Greece Super League

Aris Salonica vs AEK Athens Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 15:00

Greece Super League

Aris Salonica

Aris Salonica

Greece Super League

 AEK Athens

AEK Athens

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 15:00

38%

Aris Salonica Wins

34%

Draw

28%

AEK Athens Wins

1

Full Time Tip

48%

Under 2,5 Goals

52%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

41%

Half Time Home Win

31%

Half Time Draw

28%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

64%

Both Team To Score - Yes

36%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

38%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

2.61

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Aris Salonica vs AEK Athens

Time: 15:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Greece Super League

For the game between Aris Salonica vs AEK Athens on 11/4/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Aris Salonica has a 38% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 28% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 48% and over 2.5 score probability is 52%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Aris Salonica vs AEK Athens is 2.61. Half time porbability for Aris Salonica is 41%, Half Time draw probability is 31, and Half Time probability for AEK Athens is 28. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Aris Salonica vs AEK Athens is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 36 and YES-BTTS 64. Handicap Prediction for this game is 38%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Cheongju FC vs Ulsan Citizen

11/4/2021 9:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Sampdoria vs SSC Napoli

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Lourinhanense vs UFC Almeirim

11/4/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Bumamuru vs Rukinzo FC

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Catania vs Potenza SC

11/4/2021 16:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

CE Carroi vs UE Sant Julia

11/4/2021 12:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Gondomar SC vs Maritimo B

11/4/2021 13:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Juve Stabia vs Catanzaro

11/4/2021 16:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

AS Saint vs Etienne

11/4/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Hellas Verona vs Lazio

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions