An Giang vs Binh Phuoc

Vietnam V-League 2

An Giang vs Binh Phuoc Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 11:30

Vietnam V-League 2

An Giang

An Giang

Vietnam V-League 2

 Binh Phuoc

Binh Phuoc

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 11:30

25%

An Giang Wins

33%

Draw

42%

Binh Phuoc Wins

2

Full Time Tip

57%

Under 2,5 Goals

43%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

23%

Half Time Home Win

50%

Half Time Draw

27%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

36%

Both Team To Score - Yes

64%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

42%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

2.17

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for An Giang vs Binh Phuoc

Time: 11:30 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Vietnam V-League 2

For the game between An Giang vs Binh Phuoc on 11/4/2021 at 11:30 we calculated that An Giang has a 25% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 42% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 57% and over 2.5 score probability is 43%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between An Giang vs Binh Phuoc is 2.17. Half time porbability for An Giang is 23%, Half Time draw probability is 50, and Half Time probability for Binh Phuoc is 27. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between An Giang vs Binh Phuoc is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 64 and YES-BTTS 36. Handicap Prediction for this game is 42%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


UE Santa Coloma vs Penya Encarnada

11/4/2021 17:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Vidago FC vs CDC Montalegre

11/4/2021 18:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

ASVP vs Savanne

11/4/2021 15:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

SS Cavese vs Teramo Calcio

11/4/2021 13:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Olimpia Asuncion vs 12 de Octubre

11/4/2021 3:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

AD Ramonense vs Puntarenas

11/4/2021 20:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Sydney U21 vs Sutherland Sharks

11/4/2021 11:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Stade Rennais vs FC Nantes

11/4/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Badajoz vs Real Madrid B

11/4/2021 13:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Leca FC vs Amarante

11/4/2021 13:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions