Alma Fano vs Modena FC

Italy Lega Pro

Alma Fano vs Modena FC Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 16:00

Italy Lega Pro

Alma Fano

Alma Fano

Italy Lega Pro

 Modena FC

Modena FC

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 16:00

24%

Alma Fano Wins

34%

Draw

42%

Modena FC Wins

2

Full Time Tip

72%

Under 2,5 Goals

28%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

20%

Half Time Home Win

56%

Half Time Draw

25%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

35%

Both Team To Score - Yes

65%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

33%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

1.38

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Alma Fano vs Modena FC

Time: 16:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Italy Lega Pro

For the game between Alma Fano vs Modena FC on 11/4/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Alma Fano has a 24% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 42% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 72% and over 2.5 score probability is 28%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Alma Fano vs Modena FC is 1.38. Half time porbability for Alma Fano is 20%, Half Time draw probability is 56, and Half Time probability for Modena FC is 25. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Alma Fano vs Modena FC is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 65 and YES-BTTS 35. Handicap Prediction for this game is 33%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


CD Numancia vs Racing Ferrol

11/4/2021 13:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

CD Genova vs SD Portmany

11/4/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Cherno More Varna vs Levski Sofia

11/4/2021 19:45
0 - 0

X

View Tip

OGC Nice vs Stade Reims

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Sunshine Coast vs Gold Coast Utd

11/4/2021 9:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Rivers United vs Enyimba

11/4/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

PE Sant Jordi vs Alcudia

11/4/2021 19:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Yangju Citizen vs Hwaseong FC

11/4/2021 8:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Tochigi SC vs Sagamihara

11/4/2021 8:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

RC Lens vs FC Lorient

11/4/2021 16:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions