ASPL 2000 vs Petite Riviere Noire

Mauritius Mauritian League

ASPL 2000 vs Petite Riviere Noire Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 15:00

Mauritius Mauritian League

ASPL 2000

ASPL 2000

Mauritius Mauritian League

 Petite Riviere Noire

Petite Riviere Noire

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 15:00

36%

ASPL 2000 Wins

44%

Draw

20%

Petite Riviere Noire Wins

X

Full Time Tip

84%

Under 2,5 Goals

16%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

33%

Half Time Home Win

33%

Half Time Draw

33%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

64%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

0.80

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for ASPL 2000 vs Petite Riviere Noire

Time: 15:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Mauritius Mauritian League

For the game between ASPL 2000 vs Petite Riviere Noire on 11/4/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that ASPL 2000 has a 36% probability to win, 44% probability to draw and has a 20% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 84% and over 2.5 score probability is 16%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between ASPL 2000 vs Petite Riviere Noire is 0.80. Half time porbability for ASPL 2000 is 33%, Half Time draw probability is 33, and Half Time probability for Petite Riviere Noire is 33. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between ASPL 2000 vs Petite Riviere Noire is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 64%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


Santa Catalina vs SD Formentera

11/4/2021 19:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

UE Santa Coloma vs Penya Encarnada

11/4/2021 17:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

CD Genova vs SD Portmany

11/4/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Inter d Escaldes vs UE Engordany

11/4/2021 17:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Brisbane Knights vs Bayside United

11/4/2021 8:00
4 - 3

1

View Tip

ASVP vs Savanne

11/4/2021 15:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Castanhal-PA vs Bragantino-PA

11/4/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

AD Cofutpa vs Barrio Mexico

11/4/2021 3:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

CD Binissalem vs RCD Mallorca B

11/4/2021 19:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

UD Collerense vs CD Andratx

11/4/2021 19:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions