AS Indenie vs Africa Sports

Ivory Coast Ligue 1

AS Indenie vs Africa Sports Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 1:00

Ivory Coast Ligue 1

AS Indenie

AS Indenie

Ivory Coast Ligue 1

 Africa Sports

Africa Sports

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 1:00

30%

AS Indenie Wins

38%

Draw

32%

Africa Sports Wins

X

Full Time Tip

64%

Under 2,5 Goals

36%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

60%

Half Time Home Win

30%

Half Time Draw

10%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

52%

Both Team To Score - Yes

48%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

68%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.80

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for AS Indenie vs Africa Sports

Time: 1:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Ivory Coast Ligue 1

For the game between AS Indenie vs Africa Sports on 11/4/2021 at 1:00 we calculated that AS Indenie has a 30% probability to win, 38% probability to draw and has a 32% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 64% and over 2.5 score probability is 36%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between AS Indenie vs Africa Sports is 1.80. Half time porbability for AS Indenie is 60%, Half Time draw probability is 30, and Half Time probability for Africa Sports is 10. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between AS Indenie vs Africa Sports is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 48 and YES-BTTS 52. Handicap Prediction for this game is 68%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


CD Ibiza vs Islas

11/4/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Tai Po FC vs Yuen Long

11/4/2021 10:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Kastrioti vs FK Kukesi

11/4/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Heidelberg United vs Bentleigh Greens

11/4/2021 10:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Clube Oriental vs CO do Montijo

11/4/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Paragominas FC-PA vs Gaviao Kyikateje-PA

11/4/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Arsenal Tula vs FK Krasnodar

11/4/2021 14:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

SA Panthers vs Adelaide U21

11/4/2021 10:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Eastern District SA vs Wing Yee Property

11/4/2021 10:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

CS Emelec vs LDU Quito

11/4/2021 4:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions