APIA Tigers vs Marconi Stallions

Australia NPL NSW 1

APIA Tigers vs Marconi Stallions Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 9:45

Australia NPL NSW 1

APIA Tigers

APIA Tigers

Australia NPL NSW 1

 Marconi Stallions

Marconi Stallions

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 9:45

21%

APIA Tigers Wins

37%

Draw

42%

Marconi Stallions Wins

2

Full Time Tip

39%

Under 2,5 Goals

61%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

27%

Half Time Home Win

29%

Half Time Draw

44%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

56%

Both Team To Score - Yes

44%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

42%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

3.05

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for APIA Tigers vs Marconi Stallions

Time: 9:45 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Australia NPL NSW 1

For the game between APIA Tigers vs Marconi Stallions on 11/4/2021 at 9:45 we calculated that APIA Tigers has a 21% probability to win, 37% probability to draw and has a 42% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 39% and over 2.5 score probability is 61%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between APIA Tigers vs Marconi Stallions is 3.05. Half time porbability for APIA Tigers is 27%, Half Time draw probability is 29, and Half Time probability for Marconi Stallions is 44. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between APIA Tigers vs Marconi Stallions is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 44 and YES-BTTS 56. Handicap Prediction for this game is 42%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Mito HollyHock vs Ryukyu

11/4/2021 8:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Vanraure Hachinohe vs Grulla Morioka

11/4/2021 7:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

AD Cofutpa vs Barrio Mexico

11/4/2021 3:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Dynamic Togolais vs Maranatha FC

11/4/2021 1:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Paju Citizen vs Pyeongtaek FC

11/4/2021 9:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CD Cardassar vs CE Constancia

11/4/2021 19:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Anges de Notse vs AS OTR

11/4/2021 1:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Entente II vs Gbohloe

11/4/2021 1:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Gomido FC vs Togo Port

11/4/2021 1:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Numancia vs Racing Ferrol

11/4/2021 13:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions