AC d Escaldes vs FC Santa Coloma

Andorra Primera Divisio

AC d Escaldes vs FC Santa Coloma Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 12:30

Andorra Primera Divisio

AC d Escaldes

AC d Escaldes

Andorra Primera Divisio

 FC Santa Coloma

FC Santa Coloma

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 12:30

24%

AC d Escaldes Wins

40%

Draw

36%

FC Santa Coloma Wins

X

Full Time Tip

45%

Under 2,5 Goals

55%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

32%

Half Time Home Win

41%

Half Time Draw

27%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

70%

Both Team To Score - Yes

30%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

64%

Handicap Probability

Home +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.75

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for AC d Escaldes vs FC Santa Coloma

Time: 12:30 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Andorra Primera Divisio

For the game between AC d Escaldes vs FC Santa Coloma on 11/4/2021 at 12:30 we calculated that AC d Escaldes has a 24% probability to win, 40% probability to draw and has a 36% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 45% and over 2.5 score probability is 55%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between AC d Escaldes vs FC Santa Coloma is 2.75. Half time porbability for AC d Escaldes is 32%, Half Time draw probability is 41, and Half Time probability for FC Santa Coloma is 27. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between AC d Escaldes vs FC Santa Coloma is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 30 and YES-BTTS 70. Handicap Prediction for this game is 64%% and our handicaptip is: Home +1. GOOD LUCK !


Santa Catalina vs SD Formentera

11/4/2021 19:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Platges de Calvia vs CE Santanyi

11/4/2021 19:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Brisbane Strikers vs Logan Lightning

11/4/2021 11:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Paragominas FC-PA vs Gaviao Kyikateje-PA

11/4/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Sunshine Coast vs Gold Coast Utd

11/4/2021 9:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Municipal Liberia vs AD Carmelita

11/4/2021 23:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Real Esteli vs Juventus Managua

11/4/2021 4:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Real Madriz vs Managua FC

11/4/2021 4:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Caxias-RS vs Gremio

11/4/2021 2:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

CE Carroi vs UE Sant Julia

11/4/2021 12:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions