Young Africans vs KMC

Tanzania Ligi Kuu Bara

Young Africans vs KMC Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 19:00

Tanzania Ligi Kuu Bara

Young Africans

Young Africans

Tanzania Ligi Kuu Bara

 KMC

KMC

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 19:00

44%

Young Africans Wins

36%

Draw

20%

KMC Wins

1

Full Time Tip

73%

Under 2,5 Goals

27%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

26%

Half Time Home Win

55%

Half Time Draw

20%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

40%

Both Team To Score - Yes

60%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

44%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.33

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Young Africans vs KMC

Time: 19:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Tanzania Ligi Kuu Bara

For the game between Young Africans vs KMC on 10/4/2021 at 19:00 we calculated that Young Africans has a 44% probability to win, 36% probability to draw and has a 20% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 73% and over 2.5 score probability is 27%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Young Africans vs KMC is 1.33. Half time porbability for Young Africans is 26%, Half Time draw probability is 55, and Half Time probability for KMC is 20. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Young Africans vs KMC is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 60 and YES-BTTS 40. Handicap Prediction for this game is 44%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Young Africans vs KMC

10/4/2021 19:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Taliya Hama vs Sahel (SYR)

10/4/2021 14:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

La Cure Sylvester vs Entente Boulet Rouge

10/4/2021 15:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Acacia Ridge vs St George Willawong

10/4/2021 11:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Hume City FC vs Port Melbourne SC

10/4/2021 12:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Motherwell FC vs St. Mirren

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Jaish Damascus vs Hurriya Aleppo

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Knockbreda vs Ballinamallard Utd

10/4/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Ittihad Aleppo vs Tishreen SC

10/4/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Cercle de Joachim vs Grande Riviere Sud Est

10/4/2021 15:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions