Vitoria Sernache vs Mortagua FC

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

Vitoria Sernache vs Mortagua FC Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 14:45

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

Vitoria Sernache

Vitoria Sernache

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

 Mortagua FC

Mortagua FC

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 14:45

34%

Vitoria Sernache Wins

39%

Draw

27%

Mortagua FC Wins

X

Full Time Tip

52%

Under 2,5 Goals

48%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

31%

Half Time Home Win

54%

Half Time Draw

15%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

42%

Both Team To Score - Yes

58%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

66%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 0

Correct Score

2.40

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Vitoria Sernache vs Mortagua FC

Time: 14:45 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

For the game between Vitoria Sernache vs Mortagua FC on 10/4/2021 at 14:45 we calculated that Vitoria Sernache has a 34% probability to win, 39% probability to draw and has a 27% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 52% and over 2.5 score probability is 48%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Vitoria Sernache vs Mortagua FC is 2.40. Half time porbability for Vitoria Sernache is 31%, Half Time draw probability is 54, and Half Time probability for Mortagua FC is 15. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Vitoria Sernache vs Mortagua FC is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 58 and YES-BTTS 42. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


SC Espinho vs Lusitano FCV

10/4/2021 19:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Hutteen Latakia vs Foutoua Club

10/4/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Finn Harps vs Waterford United

10/4/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Umm Salal SC vs Gharrafa SC

10/4/2021 20:30
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Floreat Athena vs Inglewood United

10/4/2021 10:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

FK Drita vs FK Skopje

10/4/2021 17:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Sloga Doboj vs Borac Kozarska Dubica

10/4/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Podrinje Janja vs Ljubic Prnjavor

10/4/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Vitoria Setubal vs SCM Aljustrelense

10/4/2021 17:00
4 - 1

1

View Tip

FK Plackovica vs Bregalnica Stip

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions