Vital O FC vs Le Messager Ngozi

Burundi Ligue A

Vital O FC vs Le Messager Ngozi Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 16:00

Burundi Ligue A

Vital O FC

Vital O FC

Burundi Ligue A

 Le Messager Ngozi

Le Messager Ngozi

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 16:00

22%

Vital O FC Wins

35%

Draw

44%

Le Messager Ngozi Wins

2

Full Time Tip

47%

Under 2,5 Goals

53%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

12%

Half Time Home Win

53%

Half Time Draw

35%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

60%

Both Team To Score - Yes

40%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

33%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

2.67

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Vital O FC vs Le Messager Ngozi

Time: 16:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Burundi Ligue A

For the game between Vital O FC vs Le Messager Ngozi on 10/4/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Vital O FC has a 22% probability to win, 35% probability to draw and has a 44% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 47% and over 2.5 score probability is 53%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Vital O FC vs Le Messager Ngozi is 2.67. Half time porbability for Vital O FC is 12%, Half Time draw probability is 53, and Half Time probability for Le Messager Ngozi is 35. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Vital O FC vs Le Messager Ngozi is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 40 and YES-BTTS 60. Handicap Prediction for this game is 33%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Inter Cherkessk vs Legion

10/4/2021 15:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Karamah vs Wahda Damascus

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

HNK Sibenik vs HNK Rijeka

10/4/2021 20:05
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Les Elephants FC Bubanza vs Flambeau du Centre

10/4/2021 16:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

SC Espinho vs Lusitano FCV

10/4/2021 19:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

CS Mioveni vs Miercurea Ciuc

10/4/2021 11:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Sangju Sangmu vs Bucheon FC 1995

10/4/2021 12:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Qyzylqum vs Nasaf Qarshi

10/4/2021 16:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

FK Plackovica vs Bregalnica Stip

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Al Baten vs Shabab Riyadh

10/4/2021 18:55
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions