Vila Cortes do Mondego vs CF Canelas 2010

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

Vila Cortes do Mondego vs CF Canelas 2010 Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 19:30

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

Vila Cortes do Mondego

Vila Cortes do Mondego

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

 CF Canelas 2010

CF Canelas 2010

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 19:30

19%

Vila Cortes do Mondego Wins

18%

Draw

63%

CF Canelas 2010 Wins

2

Full Time Tip

77%

Under 2,5 Goals

23%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

15%

Half Time Home Win

49%

Half Time Draw

35%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

31%

Both Team To Score - Yes

69%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

57%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

1.13

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Vila Cortes do Mondego vs CF Canelas 2010

Time: 19:30 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

For the game between Vila Cortes do Mondego vs CF Canelas 2010 on 10/4/2021 at 19:30 we calculated that Vila Cortes do Mondego has a 19% probability to win, 18% probability to draw and has a 63% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 77% and over 2.5 score probability is 23%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Vila Cortes do Mondego vs CF Canelas 2010 is 1.13. Half time porbability for Vila Cortes do Mondego is 15%, Half Time draw probability is 49, and Half Time probability for CF Canelas 2010 is 35. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Vila Cortes do Mondego vs CF Canelas 2010 is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 69 and YES-BTTS 31. Handicap Prediction for this game is 57%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


BKMA Yerevan vs Shirak

10/4/2021 14:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Mondinense FC vs Vitoria Guimaraes B

10/4/2021 12:45
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Al Baten vs Shabab Riyadh

10/4/2021 18:55
1 - 3

2

View Tip

ARC Oleiros vs Benfica C. Branco

10/4/2021 14:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Hutteen Latakia vs Foutoua Club

10/4/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Altona Magic SC vs Dandenong City

10/4/2021 11:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Jaish Damascus vs Hurriya Aleppo

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Riverside Olympic vs Devonport City

10/4/2021 9:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Kingborough Lions vs Glenorchy Knights

10/4/2021 11:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

CSKA Sofia vs Arda Kardzhali

10/4/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions