Ventforet Kofu vs Giravanz K.

Japan J2-League

Ventforet Kofu vs Giravanz K. Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 8:00

Japan J2-League

Ventforet Kofu

Ventforet Kofu

Japan J2-League

 Giravanz K.

Giravanz K.

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 8:00

41%

Ventforet Kofu Wins

31%

Draw

28%

Giravanz K. Wins

1

Full Time Tip

49%

Under 2,5 Goals

51%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

33%

Half Time Home Win

40%

Half Time Draw

28%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

52%

Both Team To Score - Yes

48%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

41%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

2.57

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Ventforet Kofu vs Giravanz K.

Time: 8:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Japan J2-League

For the game between Ventforet Kofu vs Giravanz K. on 10/4/2021 at 8:00 we calculated that Ventforet Kofu has a 41% probability to win, 31% probability to draw and has a 28% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 49% and over 2.5 score probability is 51%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Ventforet Kofu vs Giravanz K. is 2.57. Half time porbability for Ventforet Kofu is 33%, Half Time draw probability is 40, and Half Time probability for Giravanz K. is 28. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Ventforet Kofu vs Giravanz K. is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 48 and YES-BTTS 52. Handicap Prediction for this game is 41%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Clube Condeixa vs Sertanense FC

10/4/2021 14:45
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Osogovo Kocani vs FK Pehcevo

10/4/2021 17:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Jableh SC vs Shorta Damascus

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FC Winterthur vs FC Wil

10/4/2021 19:15
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Ripensia Timisoara vs ACSF Comuna Recea

10/4/2021 11:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Sloboda Novi Grad vs Tekstilac Derventa

10/4/2021 16:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Vitoria Setubal vs SCM Aljustrelense

10/4/2021 17:00
4 - 1

1

View Tip

Floreat Athena vs Inglewood United

10/4/2021 10:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Garbarnia Krakow vs Chojniczanka

10/4/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Kingborough Lions vs Glenorchy Knights

10/4/2021 11:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions