Veleciku Koplik vs Partizani Tirana II

Albania League 1

Veleciku Koplik vs Partizani Tirana II Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 14:30

Albania League 1

Veleciku Koplik

Veleciku Koplik

Albania League 1

 Partizani Tirana II

Partizani Tirana II

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 14:30

22%

Veleciku Koplik Wins

42%

Draw

36%

Partizani Tirana II Wins

X

Full Time Tip

40%

Under 2,5 Goals

60%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

43%

Half Time Home Win

48%

Half Time Draw

9%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

52%

Both Team To Score - Yes

48%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

64%

Handicap Probability

Home +1

Handicap Tip

2 - 2

Correct Score

3.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Veleciku Koplik vs Partizani Tirana II

Time: 14:30 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Albania League 1

For the game between Veleciku Koplik vs Partizani Tirana II on 10/4/2021 at 14:30 we calculated that Veleciku Koplik has a 22% probability to win, 42% probability to draw and has a 36% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 40% and over 2.5 score probability is 60%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Veleciku Koplik vs Partizani Tirana II is 3.00. Half time porbability for Veleciku Koplik is 43%, Half Time draw probability is 48, and Half Time probability for Partizani Tirana II is 9. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Veleciku Koplik vs Partizani Tirana II is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 48 and YES-BTTS 52. Handicap Prediction for this game is 64%% and our handicaptip is: Home +1. GOOD LUCK !


Busan Kyotong vs Changwon City

10/4/2021 9:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Tomori Berat vs KS Pogradeci

10/4/2021 14:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Gomel (R) vs Neman Grodno Res.

10/4/2021 13:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Kozara Gradiska vs Jedinstvo Brcko

10/4/2021 16:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Ripensia Timisoara vs ACSF Comuna Recea

10/4/2021 11:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Atletico Saltillo vs UAG Tecos

10/4/2021 0:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Hume City FC vs Port Melbourne SC

10/4/2021 12:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Sorrento FC vs ECU Joondalup

10/4/2021 10:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

KF Oriku vs Beselidhja Lezhe

10/4/2021 14:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Sloboda Novi Grad vs Tekstilac Derventa

10/4/2021 16:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions