Vanlose IF vs AB Tarnby

Denmark 2. Division

Vanlose IF vs AB Tarnby Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 14:00

Denmark 2. Division

Vanlose IF

Vanlose IF

Denmark 2. Division

 AB Tarnby

AB Tarnby

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 14:00

40%

Vanlose IF Wins

41%

Draw

19%

AB Tarnby Wins

X

Full Time Tip

62%

Under 2,5 Goals

38%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

27%

Half Time Home Win

54%

Half Time Draw

20%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

60%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.88

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Vanlose IF vs AB Tarnby

Time: 14:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Denmark 2. Division

For the game between Vanlose IF vs AB Tarnby on 10/4/2021 at 14:00 we calculated that Vanlose IF has a 40% probability to win, 41% probability to draw and has a 19% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 62% and over 2.5 score probability is 38%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Vanlose IF vs AB Tarnby is 1.88. Half time porbability for Vanlose IF is 27%, Half Time draw probability is 54, and Half Time probability for AB Tarnby is 20. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Vanlose IF vs AB Tarnby is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 60%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


Tomori Berat vs KS Pogradeci

10/4/2021 14:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Sao Joao de Ver vs Lusitania FC

10/4/2021 19:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

FA Siauliai vs FK Silas

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Knockbreda vs Ballinamallard Utd

10/4/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Harjilah vs Wathba Homs

10/4/2021 14:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Gwambina vs Coastal Union

10/4/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Kharaitiyat vs Al Wakra

10/4/2021 20:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Fujieda MYFC vs Nagano Parceiro

10/4/2021 7:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Pogon Siedlce vs Gornik Polkowice

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

St Johnstone vs Aberdeen FC

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions