Unirea Slobozia vs Viitorul Tg. Jiu

Romania Liga 2

Unirea Slobozia vs Viitorul Tg. Jiu Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 11:00

Romania Liga 2

Unirea Slobozia

Unirea Slobozia

Romania Liga 2

 Viitorul Tg. Jiu

Viitorul Tg. Jiu

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 11:00

19%

Unirea Slobozia Wins

22%

Draw

59%

Viitorul Tg. Jiu Wins

2

Full Time Tip

37%

Under 2,5 Goals

63%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

20%

Half Time Home Win

35%

Half Time Draw

45%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

62%

Both Team To Score - Yes

38%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

43%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

3.13

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Unirea Slobozia vs Viitorul Tg. Jiu

Time: 11:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Romania Liga 2

For the game between Unirea Slobozia vs Viitorul Tg. Jiu on 10/4/2021 at 11:00 we calculated that Unirea Slobozia has a 19% probability to win, 22% probability to draw and has a 59% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 37% and over 2.5 score probability is 63%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Unirea Slobozia vs Viitorul Tg. Jiu is 3.13. Half time porbability for Unirea Slobozia is 20%, Half Time draw probability is 35, and Half Time probability for Viitorul Tg. Jiu is 45. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Unirea Slobozia vs Viitorul Tg. Jiu is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 38 and YES-BTTS 62. Handicap Prediction for this game is 43%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Hamilton Olympic vs Maitland FC

10/4/2021 11:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

The Lakes vs UQ FC

10/4/2021 12:15
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Unirea Slobozia vs Viitorul Tg. Jiu

10/4/2021 11:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Alta IF vs IL Hodd

10/4/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Al Baten vs Shabab Riyadh

10/4/2021 18:55
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Karamah vs Wahda Damascus

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Olimpia Grudziadz vs Lech II Poznan

10/4/2021 21:15
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Volos NFC vs Panetolikos

10/4/2021 15:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

FK Ohrid 2004 vs Vlazrimi Kicevo

10/4/2021 17:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Pevidem SC vs Sao Martinho

10/4/2021 12:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions