Umm Salal SC vs Gharrafa SC

Qatar Stars League

Umm Salal SC vs Gharrafa SC Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 20:30

Qatar Stars League

Umm Salal SC

Umm Salal SC

Qatar Stars League

 Gharrafa SC

Gharrafa SC

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 20:30

28%

Umm Salal SC Wins

25%

Draw

47%

Gharrafa SC Wins

2

Full Time Tip

33%

Under 2,5 Goals

67%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

19%

Half Time Home Win

44%

Half Time Draw

37%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

66%

Both Team To Score - Yes

34%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

47%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 3

Correct Score

3.34

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Umm Salal SC vs Gharrafa SC

Time: 20:30 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Qatar Stars League

For the game between Umm Salal SC vs Gharrafa SC on 10/4/2021 at 20:30 we calculated that Umm Salal SC has a 28% probability to win, 25% probability to draw and has a 47% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 33% and over 2.5 score probability is 67%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Umm Salal SC vs Gharrafa SC is 3.34. Half time porbability for Umm Salal SC is 19%, Half Time draw probability is 44, and Half Time probability for Gharrafa SC is 37. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Umm Salal SC vs Gharrafa SC is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 34 and YES-BTTS 66. Handicap Prediction for this game is 47%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


ARC Oleiros vs Benfica C. Branco

10/4/2021 14:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Juventude de Evora vs Louletano

10/4/2021 17:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Charlestown City vs Broadmeadow

10/4/2021 7:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Avondale FC vs Eastern Lions

10/4/2021 8:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Celtic FC vs Livingston FC

10/4/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Harjilah vs Wathba Homs

10/4/2021 14:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Clube Condeixa vs Sertanense FC

10/4/2021 14:45
1 - 0

1

View Tip

SC Espinho vs Lusitano FCV

10/4/2021 19:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Pamplemousses vs Bolton City

10/4/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Ceilandia-DF vs Samambaia-DF

10/4/2021 21:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions