Tomori Berat vs KS Pogradeci

Albania League 1

Tomori Berat vs KS Pogradeci Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 14:30

Albania League 1

Tomori Berat

Tomori Berat

Albania League 1

 KS Pogradeci

KS Pogradeci

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 14:30

49%

Tomori Berat Wins

16%

Draw

35%

KS Pogradeci Wins

1

Full Time Tip

64%

Under 2,5 Goals

36%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

22%

Half Time Home Win

59%

Half Time Draw

20%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

49%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.80

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Tomori Berat vs KS Pogradeci

Time: 14:30 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Albania League 1

For the game between Tomori Berat vs KS Pogradeci on 10/4/2021 at 14:30 we calculated that Tomori Berat has a 49% probability to win, 16% probability to draw and has a 35% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 64% and over 2.5 score probability is 36%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Tomori Berat vs KS Pogradeci is 1.80. Half time porbability for Tomori Berat is 22%, Half Time draw probability is 59, and Half Time probability for KS Pogradeci is 20. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Tomori Berat vs KS Pogradeci is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 49%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Hamilton Olympic vs Maitland FC

10/4/2021 11:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

HNK Sibenik vs HNK Rijeka

10/4/2021 20:05
1 - 2

2

View Tip

FC Mariupol vs Shakhtar Donetsk

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Hobart Zebras vs Hobart Olympia

10/4/2021 9:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

ASEC Koudougou vs Police

10/4/2021 1:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Osogovo Kocani vs FK Pehcevo

10/4/2021 17:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Vitoria Sernache vs Mortagua FC

10/4/2021 14:45
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Albany Creek vs Toowong

10/4/2021 12:15
4 - 2

1

View Tip

Blooming vs Aurora FC

10/4/2021 3:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Jaish Damascus vs Hurriya Aleppo

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions