Tokyo Verdy vs Renofa Yamaguchi

Japan J2-League

Tokyo Verdy vs Renofa Yamaguchi Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 10:00

Japan J2-League

Tokyo Verdy

Tokyo Verdy

Japan J2-League

 Renofa Yamaguchi

Renofa Yamaguchi

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 10:00

40%

Tokyo Verdy Wins

25%

Draw

35%

Renofa Yamaguchi Wins

1

Full Time Tip

21%

Under 2,5 Goals

79%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

39%

Half Time Home Win

29%

Half Time Draw

33%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

60%

Both Team To Score - Yes

40%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

3.95

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Tokyo Verdy vs Renofa Yamaguchi

Time: 10:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Japan J2-League

For the game between Tokyo Verdy vs Renofa Yamaguchi on 10/4/2021 at 10:00 we calculated that Tokyo Verdy has a 40% probability to win, 25% probability to draw and has a 35% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 21% and over 2.5 score probability is 79%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Tokyo Verdy vs Renofa Yamaguchi is 3.95. Half time porbability for Tokyo Verdy is 39%, Half Time draw probability is 29, and Half Time probability for Renofa Yamaguchi is 33. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Tokyo Verdy vs Renofa Yamaguchi is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 40 and YES-BTTS 60. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


Veleciku Koplik vs Partizani Tirana II

10/4/2021 14:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

FC Gomel (R) vs Neman Grodno Res.

10/4/2021 13:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

FC Mariupol vs Shakhtar Donetsk

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Majestic vs Royal

10/4/2021 1:00
3 - 3

X

View Tip

Ripensia Timisoara vs ACSF Comuna Recea

10/4/2021 11:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

FK Jablonec vs FK Zlin

10/4/2021 15:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

KS Elbasani vs KS Lushnja

10/4/2021 14:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

FK Drita vs FK Skopje

10/4/2021 17:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Vitoria Setubal vs SCM Aljustrelense

10/4/2021 17:00
4 - 1

1

View Tip

Ventforet Kofu vs Giravanz K.

10/4/2021 8:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions