Thunder SC vs St Albans Saints

Australia Npl Victoria

Thunder SC vs St Albans Saints Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 12:00

Australia Npl Victoria

Thunder SC

Thunder SC

Australia Npl Victoria

 St Albans Saints

St Albans Saints

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 12:00

38%

Thunder SC Wins

37%

Draw

25%

St Albans Saints Wins

1

Full Time Tip

25%

Under 2,5 Goals

75%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

39%

Half Time Home Win

40%

Half Time Draw

22%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

64%

Both Team To Score - Yes

36%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

38%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

3 - 2

Correct Score

3.75

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Thunder SC vs St Albans Saints

Time: 12:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Australia Npl Victoria

For the game between Thunder SC vs St Albans Saints on 10/4/2021 at 12:00 we calculated that Thunder SC has a 38% probability to win, 37% probability to draw and has a 25% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 25% and over 2.5 score probability is 75%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Thunder SC vs St Albans Saints is 3.75. Half time porbability for Thunder SC is 39%, Half Time draw probability is 40, and Half Time probability for St Albans Saints is 22. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Thunder SC vs St Albans Saints is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 36 and YES-BTTS 64. Handicap Prediction for this game is 38%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


Jaish Damascus vs Hurriya Aleppo

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Santa Maria-DF vs Luziania-DF

10/4/2021 21:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Albany Creek vs Toowong

10/4/2021 12:15
4 - 2

1

View Tip

Karamah vs Wahda Damascus

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Harjilah vs Wathba Homs

10/4/2021 14:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Knockbreda vs Ballinamallard Utd

10/4/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Al Baten vs Shabab Riyadh

10/4/2021 18:55
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Ludogorets vs PFK Montana

10/4/2021 17:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Al Faisaly (KSA) vs Al Fateh (KSA)

10/4/2021 18:55
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Jableh SC vs Shorta Damascus

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions