The Lakes vs UQ FC

Australia Brisbane Premier League

The Lakes vs UQ FC Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 12:10

Australia Brisbane Premier League

The Lakes

The Lakes

Australia Brisbane Premier League

 UQ FC

UQ FC

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 12:10

42%

The Lakes Wins

32%

Draw

26%

UQ FC Wins

1

Full Time Tip

57%

Under 2,5 Goals

43%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

49%

Half Time Home Win

22%

Half Time Draw

29%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

27%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.17

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for The Lakes vs UQ FC

Time: 12:10 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Australia Brisbane Premier League

For the game between The Lakes vs UQ FC on 10/4/2021 at 12:10 we calculated that The Lakes has a 42% probability to win, 32% probability to draw and has a 26% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 57% and over 2.5 score probability is 43%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between The Lakes vs UQ FC is 2.17. Half time porbability for The Lakes is 49%, Half Time draw probability is 22, and Half Time probability for UQ FC is 29. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between The Lakes vs UQ FC is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 27%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Avondale FC vs Eastern Lions

10/4/2021 8:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Moura AC vs CD Pinhalnovense

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

MFK OKD Karvina vs Viktoria Plzen

10/4/2021 15:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Academica Coimbra vs FC Porto B

10/4/2021 13:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

CS Metaloglobus vs Farul Constanta

10/4/2021 11:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Sloga Doboj vs Borac Kozarska Dubica

10/4/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Umm Salal SC vs Gharrafa SC

10/4/2021 20:30
2 - 3

2

View Tip

FK Drita vs FK Skopje

10/4/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Esportivo-RS vs Ypiranga RS

10/4/2021 2:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Sydney FC vs Melbourne City

10/4/2021 10:05
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions