Teteks Tetovo vs Kadino

Macedonia FYR Vtora Liga

Teteks Tetovo vs Kadino Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 14:00

Macedonia FYR Vtora Liga

Teteks Tetovo

Teteks Tetovo

Macedonia FYR Vtora Liga

 Kadino

Kadino

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 14:00

38%

Teteks Tetovo Wins

39%

Draw

23%

Kadino Wins

X

Full Time Tip

50%

Under 2,5 Goals

50%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

23%

Half Time Home Win

66%

Half Time Draw

11%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

56%

Both Team To Score - Yes

44%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

62%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

4 - 4

Correct Score

2.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Teteks Tetovo vs Kadino

Time: 14:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Macedonia FYR Vtora Liga

For the game between Teteks Tetovo vs Kadino on 10/4/2021 at 14:00 we calculated that Teteks Tetovo has a 38% probability to win, 39% probability to draw and has a 23% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 4 - 4, also under 2.5 score probability is 50% and over 2.5 score probability is 50%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Teteks Tetovo vs Kadino is 2.50. Half time porbability for Teteks Tetovo is 23%, Half Time draw probability is 66, and Half Time probability for Kadino is 11. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Teteks Tetovo vs Kadino is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 44 and YES-BTTS 56. Handicap Prediction for this game is 62%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


Manchester City vs Leeds United

10/4/2021 14:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Sligo Rovers vs Shamrock Rovers

10/4/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Kairat Almaty vs FK Arys

10/4/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

FK Slutsk vs Torpedo Zhodino

10/4/2021 16:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Hobart Zebras vs Hobart Olympia

10/4/2021 9:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Besa Kavaje vs Egnatia Rrogozhine

10/4/2021 14:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Alta IF vs IL Hodd

10/4/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

San Francisco FC vs Sporting SM FC

10/4/2021 3:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

FK Korab vs FK Gostivar

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Pribram vs Sigma Olomouc

10/4/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions