Tanzania Prisons vs Dodoma Jiji

Tanzania Ligi Kuu Bara

Tanzania Prisons vs Dodoma Jiji Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 14:00

Tanzania Ligi Kuu Bara

Tanzania Prisons

Tanzania Prisons

Tanzania Ligi Kuu Bara

 Dodoma Jiji

Dodoma Jiji

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 14:00

42%

Tanzania Prisons Wins

39%

Draw

19%

Dodoma Jiji Wins

1

Full Time Tip

72%

Under 2,5 Goals

28%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

8%

Half Time Home Win

72%

Half Time Draw

20%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

28%

Both Team To Score - Yes

72%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

42%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.38

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Tanzania Prisons vs Dodoma Jiji

Time: 14:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Tanzania Ligi Kuu Bara

For the game between Tanzania Prisons vs Dodoma Jiji on 10/4/2021 at 14:00 we calculated that Tanzania Prisons has a 42% probability to win, 39% probability to draw and has a 19% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 72% and over 2.5 score probability is 28%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Tanzania Prisons vs Dodoma Jiji is 1.38. Half time porbability for Tanzania Prisons is 8%, Half Time draw probability is 72, and Half Time probability for Dodoma Jiji is 20. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Tanzania Prisons vs Dodoma Jiji is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 72 and YES-BTTS 28. Handicap Prediction for this game is 42%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Al Baten vs Shabab Riyadh

10/4/2021 18:55
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Hamilton Academical vs Dundee United

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Young Africans vs KMC

10/4/2021 19:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Cercle de Joachim vs Grande Riviere Sud Est

10/4/2021 15:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Santa Maria-DF vs Luziania-DF

10/4/2021 21:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Ceilandia-DF vs Samambaia-DF

10/4/2021 21:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Riverside Olympic vs Devonport City

10/4/2021 9:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

CSKA Sofia vs Arda Kardzhali

10/4/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

St Johnstone vs Aberdeen FC

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Sobradinho DF vs SE Gama-DF

10/4/2021 21:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions