Taliya Hama vs Sahel (SYR)

Syria Premier League

Taliya Hama vs Sahel (SYR) Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 15:00

Syria Premier League

Taliya Hama

Taliya Hama

Syria Premier League

 Sahel (SYR)

Sahel (SYR)

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 15:00

51%

Taliya Hama Wins

29%

Draw

20%

Sahel (SYR) Wins

1

Full Time Tip

39%

Under 2,5 Goals

61%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

43%

Half Time Home Win

43%

Half Time Draw

15%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

50%

Both Team To Score - Yes

50%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

51%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

3.07

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Taliya Hama vs Sahel (SYR)

Time: 15:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Syria Premier League

For the game between Taliya Hama vs Sahel (SYR) on 10/4/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Taliya Hama has a 51% probability to win, 29% probability to draw and has a 20% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 39% and over 2.5 score probability is 61%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Taliya Hama vs Sahel (SYR) is 3.07. Half time porbability for Taliya Hama is 43%, Half Time draw probability is 43, and Half Time probability for Sahel (SYR) is 15. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Taliya Hama vs Sahel (SYR) is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 50 and YES-BTTS 50. Handicap Prediction for this game is 51%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


San Francisco FC vs Sporting SM FC

10/4/2021 3:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Millwall vs Swansea City

10/4/2021 14:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Fujieda MYFC vs Nagano Parceiro

10/4/2021 7:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Ittihad Aleppo vs Tishreen SC

10/4/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

TSV Schott Mainz vs Bahlinger SC

10/4/2021 15:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Royal F.C. Muramvya vs Dynamik

10/4/2021 16:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

KOZAF vs Etoile Filante

10/4/2021 1:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Ascoli vs Monza

10/4/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

FC U Craiova 1948 vs ASU Poli

10/4/2021 14:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Getafe CF vs Cadiz CF

10/4/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions