Spezia Calcio vs FC Crotone

Italy Serie A

Spezia Calcio vs FC Crotone Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 16:00

Italy Serie A

Spezia Calcio

Spezia Calcio

Italy Serie A

 FC Crotone

FC Crotone

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 16:00

43%

Spezia Calcio Wins

28%

Draw

29%

FC Crotone Wins

1

Full Time Tip

27%

Under 2,5 Goals

73%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

33%

Half Time Home Win

48%

Half Time Draw

19%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

68%

Both Team To Score - Yes

32%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

36%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

3.66

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Spezia Calcio vs FC Crotone

Time: 16:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Italy Serie A

For the game between Spezia Calcio vs FC Crotone on 10/4/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Spezia Calcio has a 43% probability to win, 28% probability to draw and has a 29% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 27% and over 2.5 score probability is 73%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Spezia Calcio vs FC Crotone is 3.66. Half time porbability for Spezia Calcio is 33%, Half Time draw probability is 48, and Half Time probability for FC Crotone is 19. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Spezia Calcio vs FC Crotone is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 32 and YES-BTTS 68. Handicap Prediction for this game is 36%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


SC Beira vs Mar

10/4/2021 19:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Parma FC vs AC Milan

10/4/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Blekitni Stargard vs Sokol Ostroda

10/4/2021 14:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Vitoria Sernache vs Mortagua FC

10/4/2021 14:45
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Castro Daire vs Anadia FC

10/4/2021 19:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Sorrento FC vs ECU Joondalup

10/4/2021 10:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Riverside Olympic vs Devonport City

10/4/2021 9:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Floreat Athena vs Inglewood United

10/4/2021 10:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Hobart Zebras vs Hobart Olympia

10/4/2021 9:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

La Cure Sylvester vs Entente Boulet Rouge

10/4/2021 15:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions