Spartak Nalchik vs Chernomorets N.

Russia Division 2 - South

Spartak Nalchik vs Chernomorets N. Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 15:00

Russia Division 2 - South

Spartak Nalchik

Spartak Nalchik

Russia Division 2 - South

 Chernomorets N.

Chernomorets N.

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 15:00

23%

Spartak Nalchik Wins

36%

Draw

41%

Chernomorets N. Wins

2

Full Time Tip

65%

Under 2,5 Goals

35%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

18%

Half Time Home Win

32%

Half Time Draw

50%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

47%

Both Team To Score - Yes

53%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

41%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

1.75

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Spartak Nalchik vs Chernomorets N.

Time: 15:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Russia Division 2 - South

For the game between Spartak Nalchik vs Chernomorets N. on 10/4/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Spartak Nalchik has a 23% probability to win, 36% probability to draw and has a 41% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 65% and over 2.5 score probability is 35%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Spartak Nalchik vs Chernomorets N. is 1.75. Half time porbability for Spartak Nalchik is 18%, Half Time draw probability is 32, and Half Time probability for Chernomorets N. is 50. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Spartak Nalchik vs Chernomorets N. is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 53 and YES-BTTS 47. Handicap Prediction for this game is 41%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Floreat Athena vs Inglewood United

10/4/2021 10:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

FK Jablonec vs FK Zlin

10/4/2021 15:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Winterthur vs FC Wil

10/4/2021 19:15
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Kingborough Lions vs Glenorchy Knights

10/4/2021 11:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Kuban Krasnodar vs FK Krasnodar

10/4/2021 15:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Pogon Siedlce vs Gornik Polkowice

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Rockingham City vs Armadale SC

10/4/2021 10:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

South Hobart vs Launceston City

10/4/2021 7:00
4 - 0

1

View Tip

Perth SC vs Bayswater City

10/4/2021 10:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Vila Cortes do Mondego vs CF Canelas 2010

10/4/2021 19:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions