South Hobart vs Launceston City

Australia Npl Tasmania

South Hobart vs Launceston City Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 7:00

Australia Npl Tasmania

South Hobart

South Hobart

Australia Npl Tasmania

 Launceston City

Launceston City

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 7:00

74%

South Hobart Wins

12%

Draw

15%

Launceston City Wins

1

Full Time Tip

4%

Under 2,5 Goals

96%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

12%

Half Time Home Win

86%

Half Time Draw

2%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

37%

Handicap Probability

Home -2

Handicap Tip

4 - 0

Correct Score

4.81

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for South Hobart vs Launceston City

Time: 7:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Australia Npl Tasmania

For the game between South Hobart vs Launceston City on 10/4/2021 at 7:00 we calculated that South Hobart has a 74% probability to win, 12% probability to draw and has a 15% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 4 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 4% and over 2.5 score probability is 96%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between South Hobart vs Launceston City is 4.81. Half time porbability for South Hobart is 12%, Half Time draw probability is 86, and Half Time probability for Launceston City is 2. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between South Hobart vs Launceston City is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 37%% and our handicaptip is: Home -2. GOOD LUCK !


Santa Maria-DF vs Luziania-DF

10/4/2021 21:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Cercle de Joachim vs Grande Riviere Sud Est

10/4/2021 15:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Avondale FC vs Eastern Lions

10/4/2021 8:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Peninsula Power vs Moreton Bay Utd

10/4/2021 11:30
4 - 1

1

View Tip

Altona Magic SC vs Dandenong City

10/4/2021 11:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Al Faisaly (KSA) vs Al Fateh (KSA)

10/4/2021 18:55
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Acacia Ridge vs St George Willawong

10/4/2021 11:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Sobradinho DF vs SE Gama-DF

10/4/2021 21:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Motherwell FC vs St. Mirren

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

La Cure Sylvester vs Entente Boulet Rouge

10/4/2021 15:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions