Sollentuna FK vs Gefle IF

Sweden Div 1 Norra

Sollentuna FK vs Gefle IF Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 14:00

Sweden Div 1 Norra

Sollentuna FK

Sollentuna FK

Sweden Div 1 Norra

 Gefle IF

Gefle IF

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 14:00

42%

Sollentuna FK Wins

25%

Draw

33%

Gefle IF Wins

1

Full Time Tip

39%

Under 2,5 Goals

61%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

35%

Half Time Home Win

30%

Half Time Draw

35%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

75%

Both Team To Score - Yes

25%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

42%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

3.03

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Sollentuna FK vs Gefle IF

Time: 14:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Sweden Div 1 Norra

For the game between Sollentuna FK vs Gefle IF on 10/4/2021 at 14:00 we calculated that Sollentuna FK has a 42% probability to win, 25% probability to draw and has a 33% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 39% and over 2.5 score probability is 61%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Sollentuna FK vs Gefle IF is 3.03. Half time porbability for Sollentuna FK is 35%, Half Time draw probability is 30, and Half Time probability for Gefle IF is 35. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Sollentuna FK vs Gefle IF is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 25 and YES-BTTS 75. Handicap Prediction for this game is 42%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Avondale FC vs Eastern Lions

10/4/2021 8:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Rudar Prijedor vs Leotar Trebinje

10/4/2021 16:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Les Elephants FC Bubanza vs Flambeau du Centre

10/4/2021 16:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Kingborough Lions vs Glenorchy Knights

10/4/2021 11:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

KS Elbasani vs KS Lushnja

10/4/2021 14:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Aerostar vs FCM Resita

10/4/2021 11:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

CD Alcains vs Carapinheirense

10/4/2021 14:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Olympique Star vs Muzinga FC

10/4/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

St Johnstone vs Aberdeen FC

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Busan Kyotong vs Changwon City

10/4/2021 9:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions