Sobradinho DF vs SE Gama-DF

Brazil Brasiliense DF

Sobradinho DF vs SE Gama-DF Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 21:30

Brazil Brasiliense DF

Sobradinho DF

Sobradinho DF

Brazil Brasiliense DF

 SE Gama-DF

SE Gama-DF

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 21:30

17%

Sobradinho DF Wins

23%

Draw

60%

SE Gama-DF Wins

2

Full Time Tip

51%

Under 2,5 Goals

49%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

10%

Half Time Home Win

28%

Half Time Draw

62%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

40%

Both Team To Score - Yes

60%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

59%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.43

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Sobradinho DF vs SE Gama-DF

Time: 21:30 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Brazil Brasiliense DF

For the game between Sobradinho DF vs SE Gama-DF on 10/4/2021 at 21:30 we calculated that Sobradinho DF has a 17% probability to win, 23% probability to draw and has a 60% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 51% and over 2.5 score probability is 49%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Sobradinho DF vs SE Gama-DF is 2.43. Half time porbability for Sobradinho DF is 10%, Half Time draw probability is 28, and Half Time probability for SE Gama-DF is 62. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Sobradinho DF vs SE Gama-DF is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 60 and YES-BTTS 40. Handicap Prediction for this game is 59%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Acacia Ridge vs St George Willawong

10/4/2021 11:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Sydney FC vs Melbourne City

10/4/2021 10:05
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Guanacasteca vs Consultants Moravia

10/4/2021 22:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Kingborough Lions vs Glenorchy Knights

10/4/2021 11:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Kilmarnock FC vs Ross County

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Hutteen Latakia vs Foutoua Club

10/4/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Cercle de Joachim vs Grande Riviere Sud Est

10/4/2021 15:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Pamplemousses vs Bolton City

10/4/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Ittihad Aleppo vs Tishreen SC

10/4/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Hume City FC vs Port Melbourne SC

10/4/2021 12:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions