Sloga Doboj vs Borac Kozarska Dubica

Bosnia and Herzegovina RS

Sloga Doboj vs Borac Kozarska Dubica Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 16:30

Bosnia and Herzegovina RS

Sloga Doboj

Sloga Doboj

Bosnia and Herzegovina RS

 Borac Kozarska Dubica

Borac Kozarska Dubica

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 16:30

26%

Sloga Doboj Wins

38%

Draw

36%

Borac Kozarska Dubica Wins

X

Full Time Tip

67%

Under 2,5 Goals

33%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

22%

Half Time Home Win

38%

Half Time Draw

40%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

64%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.63

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Sloga Doboj vs Borac Kozarska Dubica

Time: 16:30 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Bosnia and Herzegovina RS

For the game between Sloga Doboj vs Borac Kozarska Dubica on 10/4/2021 at 16:30 we calculated that Sloga Doboj has a 26% probability to win, 38% probability to draw and has a 36% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 67% and over 2.5 score probability is 33%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Sloga Doboj vs Borac Kozarska Dubica is 1.63. Half time porbability for Sloga Doboj is 22%, Half Time draw probability is 38, and Half Time probability for Borac Kozarska Dubica is 40. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Sloga Doboj vs Borac Kozarska Dubica is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 64%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Qyzylqum vs Nasaf Qarshi

10/4/2021 16:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Rio Ave B vs FC Felgueiras

10/4/2021 12:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Hamilton Olympic vs Maitland FC

10/4/2021 11:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Hamilton Academical vs Dundee United

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FK Korab vs FK Gostivar

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Longford Town vs Drogheda Utd

10/4/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Podrinje Janja vs Ljubic Prnjavor

10/4/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

South Hobart vs Launceston City

10/4/2021 7:00
4 - 0

1

View Tip

Lusitano GC vs Amora FC

10/4/2021 17:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Pevidem SC vs Sao Martinho

10/4/2021 12:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions