Sloboda Novi Grad vs Tekstilac Derventa

Bosnia and Herzegovina RS

Sloboda Novi Grad vs Tekstilac Derventa Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 16:30

Bosnia and Herzegovina RS

Sloboda Novi Grad

Sloboda Novi Grad

Bosnia and Herzegovina RS

 Tekstilac Derventa

Tekstilac Derventa

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 16:30

29%

Sloboda Novi Grad Wins

44%

Draw

27%

Tekstilac Derventa Wins

X

Full Time Tip

69%

Under 2,5 Goals

31%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

20%

Half Time Home Win

45%

Half Time Draw

35%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

29%

Both Team To Score - Yes

71%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

71%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.25

Handicap Tip

0 - 0

Correct Score

1.55

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Sloboda Novi Grad vs Tekstilac Derventa

Time: 16:30 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Bosnia and Herzegovina RS

For the game between Sloboda Novi Grad vs Tekstilac Derventa on 10/4/2021 at 16:30 we calculated that Sloboda Novi Grad has a 29% probability to win, 44% probability to draw and has a 27% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 69% and over 2.5 score probability is 31%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Sloboda Novi Grad vs Tekstilac Derventa is 1.55. Half time porbability for Sloboda Novi Grad is 20%, Half Time draw probability is 45, and Half Time probability for Tekstilac Derventa is 35. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Sloboda Novi Grad vs Tekstilac Derventa is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 71 and YES-BTTS 29. Handicap Prediction for this game is 71%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Hobart Zebras vs Hobart Olympia

10/4/2021 9:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Cercle de Joachim vs Grande Riviere Sud Est

10/4/2021 15:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Sao Joao de Ver vs Lusitania FC

10/4/2021 19:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Young Africans vs KMC

10/4/2021 19:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Weston Bears vs Adamstown FC

10/4/2021 12:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Harjilah vs Wathba Homs

10/4/2021 14:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Jableh SC vs Shorta Damascus

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Osogovo Kocani vs FK Pehcevo

10/4/2021 17:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Balcatta vs Gwelup Croatia SC

10/4/2021 10:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

St Johnstone vs Aberdeen FC

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions