Sligo Rovers vs Shamrock Rovers

Ireland Premier League

Sligo Rovers vs Shamrock Rovers Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 20:00

Ireland Premier League

Sligo Rovers

Sligo Rovers

Ireland Premier League

 Shamrock Rovers

Shamrock Rovers

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 20:00

36%

Sligo Rovers Wins

30%

Draw

34%

Shamrock Rovers Wins

1

Full Time Tip

55%

Under 2,5 Goals

45%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

6%

Half Time Home Win

78%

Half Time Draw

16%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

46%

Both Team To Score - Yes

54%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

36%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.24

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Sligo Rovers vs Shamrock Rovers

Time: 20:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Ireland Premier League

For the game between Sligo Rovers vs Shamrock Rovers on 10/4/2021 at 20:00 we calculated that Sligo Rovers has a 36% probability to win, 30% probability to draw and has a 34% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 55% and over 2.5 score probability is 45%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Sligo Rovers vs Shamrock Rovers is 2.24. Half time porbability for Sligo Rovers is 6%, Half Time draw probability is 78, and Half Time probability for Shamrock Rovers is 16. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Sligo Rovers vs Shamrock Rovers is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 54 and YES-BTTS 46. Handicap Prediction for this game is 36%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


CSKA Sofia vs Arda Kardzhali

10/4/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Moura AC vs CD Pinhalnovense

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Juventude de Evora vs Louletano

10/4/2021 17:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Young Africans vs KMC

10/4/2021 19:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Alcains vs Carapinheirense

10/4/2021 14:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Pogon Siedlce vs Gornik Polkowice

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Rosoman 83 vs Tikves Kavadarci

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Lusitano GC vs Amora FC

10/4/2021 17:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

FK Plackovica vs Bregalnica Stip

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Teteks Tetovo vs Kadino

10/4/2021 17:00
4 - 4

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions