Skala IF vs B71 Sandoy

Faroe Islands 1. deild

Skala IF vs B71 Sandoy Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 1:00

Faroe Islands 1. deild

Skala IF

Skala IF

Faroe Islands 1. deild

 B71 Sandoy

B71 Sandoy

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 1:00

54%

Skala IF Wins

22%

Draw

24%

B71 Sandoy Wins

1

Full Time Tip

39%

Under 2,5 Goals

61%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

42%

Half Time Home Win

16%

Half Time Draw

42%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

79%

Both Team To Score - Yes

21%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

54%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

3.07

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Skala IF vs B71 Sandoy

Time: 1:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Faroe Islands 1. deild

For the game between Skala IF vs B71 Sandoy on 10/4/2021 at 1:00 we calculated that Skala IF has a 54% probability to win, 22% probability to draw and has a 24% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 39% and over 2.5 score probability is 61%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Skala IF vs B71 Sandoy is 3.07. Half time porbability for Skala IF is 42%, Half Time draw probability is 16, and Half Time probability for B71 Sandoy is 42. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Skala IF vs B71 Sandoy is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 21 and YES-BTTS 79. Handicap Prediction for this game is 54%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Weston Bears vs Adamstown FC

10/4/2021 12:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Daejeon Korail vs Mokpo City

10/4/2021 9:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FK Drita vs FK Skopje

10/4/2021 17:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Ouagadougou vs SONABEL

10/4/2021 1:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Blooming vs Aurora FC

10/4/2021 3:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

AFC Rushden & Diamonds vs Tamworth

10/4/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

St Johnstone vs Aberdeen FC

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Gyeongju KHNP vs GimPo Citizen

10/4/2021 9:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Majestic vs Royal

10/4/2021 1:00
3 - 3

X

View Tip

Hobart Zebras vs Hobart Olympia

10/4/2021 9:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions