Santa Maria-DF vs Luziania-DF

Brazil Brasiliense DF

Santa Maria-DF vs Luziania-DF Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 21:30

Brazil Brasiliense DF

Santa Maria-DF

Santa Maria-DF

Brazil Brasiliense DF

 Luziania-DF

Luziania-DF

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 21:30

18%

Santa Maria-DF Wins

27%

Draw

55%

Luziania-DF Wins

2

Full Time Tip

67%

Under 2,5 Goals

33%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

10%

Half Time Home Win

45%

Half Time Draw

45%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

22%

Both Team To Score - Yes

78%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

55%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

1.63

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Santa Maria-DF vs Luziania-DF

Time: 21:30 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Brazil Brasiliense DF

For the game between Santa Maria-DF vs Luziania-DF on 10/4/2021 at 21:30 we calculated that Santa Maria-DF has a 18% probability to win, 27% probability to draw and has a 55% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 67% and over 2.5 score probability is 33%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Santa Maria-DF vs Luziania-DF is 1.63. Half time porbability for Santa Maria-DF is 10%, Half Time draw probability is 45, and Half Time probability for Luziania-DF is 45. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Santa Maria-DF vs Luziania-DF is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 78 and YES-BTTS 22. Handicap Prediction for this game is 55%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Altona Magic SC vs Dandenong City

10/4/2021 11:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Riverside Olympic vs Devonport City

10/4/2021 9:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Santa Maria-DF vs Luziania-DF

10/4/2021 21:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

CSKA Sofia vs Arda Kardzhali

10/4/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Jableh SC vs Shorta Damascus

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Albany Creek vs Toowong

10/4/2021 12:15
4 - 2

1

View Tip

Ceilandia-DF vs Samambaia-DF

10/4/2021 21:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Sobradinho DF vs SE Gama-DF

10/4/2021 21:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Kilmarnock FC vs Ross County

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Avondale FC vs Eastern Lions

10/4/2021 8:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions