San Francisco FC vs Sporting SM FC

Panama Football League

San Francisco FC vs Sporting SM FC Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 3:00

Panama Football League

San Francisco FC

San Francisco FC

Panama Football League

 Sporting SM FC

Sporting SM FC

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 3:00

37%

San Francisco FC Wins

28%

Draw

35%

Sporting SM FC Wins

1

Full Time Tip

54%

Under 2,5 Goals

46%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

30%

Half Time Home Win

42%

Half Time Draw

28%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

40%

Both Team To Score - Yes

60%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

37%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.30

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for San Francisco FC vs Sporting SM FC

Time: 3:00 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Panama Football League

For the game between San Francisco FC vs Sporting SM FC on 10/4/2021 at 3:00 we calculated that San Francisco FC has a 37% probability to win, 28% probability to draw and has a 35% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 54% and over 2.5 score probability is 46%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between San Francisco FC vs Sporting SM FC is 2.30. Half time porbability for San Francisco FC is 30%, Half Time draw probability is 42, and Half Time probability for Sporting SM FC is 28. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between San Francisco FC vs Sporting SM FC is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 60 and YES-BTTS 40. Handicap Prediction for this game is 37%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Sloga Doboj vs Borac Kozarska Dubica

10/4/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Balcatta vs Gwelup Croatia SC

10/4/2021 10:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Teteks Tetovo vs Kadino

10/4/2021 17:00
4 - 4

X

View Tip

Skenderbeu vs KF Tirana

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Volos NFC vs Panetolikos

10/4/2021 15:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Alacranes Durango vs Mazorqueros

10/4/2021 3:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Clube Condeixa vs Sertanense FC

10/4/2021 14:45
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Pribram vs Sigma Olomouc

10/4/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

HNK Sibenik vs HNK Rijeka

10/4/2021 20:05
1 - 2

2

View Tip

ASEC Koudougou vs Police

10/4/2021 1:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions