SC Beira vs Mar

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

SC Beira vs Mar Football Predictions and Statistics

10/4/2021 19:30

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

SC Beira

SC Beira

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

Mar

Mar

Date : 10/4/2021 Time : 19:30

28%

SC Beira Wins

19%

Draw

53%

Mar Wins

2

Full Time Tip

47%

Under 2,5 Goals

53%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

21%

Half Time Home Win

62%

Half Time Draw

18%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

59%

Both Team To Score - Yes

41%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

53%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

2.63

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for SC Beira vs Mar

Time: 19:30 Date: 10/4/2021

League: Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

For the game between SC Beira vs Mar on 10/4/2021 at 19:30 we calculated that SC Beira has a 28% probability to win, 19% probability to draw and has a 53% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 47% and over 2.5 score probability is 53%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between SC Beira vs Mar is 2.63. Half time porbability for SC Beira is 21%, Half Time draw probability is 62, and Half Time probability for Mar is 18. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between SC Beira vs Mar is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 41 and YES-BTTS 59. Handicap Prediction for this game is 53%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Lusitano GC vs Amora FC

10/4/2021 17:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Young Africans vs KMC

10/4/2021 19:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

ARC Oleiros vs Benfica C. Branco

10/4/2021 14:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

SC Beira vs Mar

10/4/2021 19:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Capalaba vs Magpies Crusaders

10/4/2021 12:15
1 - 0

1

View Tip

St Johnstone vs Aberdeen FC

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Karamah vs Wahda Damascus

10/4/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Kilmarnock FC vs Ross County

10/4/2021 17:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Guanacasteca vs Consultants Moravia

10/4/2021 22:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

AC Marinhense vs Oliveira do Hospital

10/4/2021 14:45
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions